DIVING PACKAGES AT BENGUERRA LODGE
Situated on Benguerra Island in the Bazaruto Archipelago of Mozambique, Benguerra Lodge has access to some of the most pristine diving sites in the region. Dive along beautiful coral reefs, enjoying the exquisite marine environment and abundance of aquatic life. The lodge has a fully equipped PADI diving centre, providing all equipment.
Join us on one of our exciting diving packages, which include all flights from Joburg, accommodation,transfers and diving. Prices valid until 14 December 2011
5 Day/ 4 Night Package: USD 2510,- per person sharing
7 Day/ 6 Night Package: USD 3485,- per person sharing
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THESE PACKAGES
INCLUDED IN THE RATE NOT INCLUDED
- Luxury accommodation at Benguerra Lodge in a Casita All drinks
- Return flights from JNB/VNX with Federal Air * see terms & conditions) Other activities offered by the lodge: Salt Water Fly Fishing, Horse riding, Spa treatments, Boat picnics and Catamaran Trips.
- Return fixed wing Air transfer between Vilanculos and Benguerra Island Shop purchases, gratuities, National Parks fee at USD10,- pp
- All meals, teas and coffees Visa cost for all non - SA Passport Holders
- Use of diving equipment
- 5 Day package: 4 Dives: 1 x Check dive on shallow dive, 1 x 1 tank dive on 2 Mile Reef or Night dive, 1 x 2 tank dive at 2 Mile Reef - Minimum certification required: PADI Open water or equivalent.
- 7 Day Package: 6 Dives: 1 x check dive conducted on a shallow reef, 1 x 1 tank dive –either at 2Mile Reef or night dive, 2 x 2 Tank dives at 2 mile, or 5 & 9 Mile. – Minimum certification required: PADI Open water or equivalent
- Other Activities at lodge: Sunset dhow cruise and Safari Picnic, Island tour.
- Medical Evacuation through SATIB
- Daily Laundry
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• A Scuba refresher is mandatory for any diver with less than 25 dives who has not logged a dive in the last 6 months or any diver with 26-100 dives who has not logged a dive in the last year.
• Please bring along your diving logbook and certification card.
• Please note that diving is subject to weather conditions. Safety is our first concern and the final decision on whether a dive can go out remains with our Diving instructor.
• Divers are required to be physically fit and not suffer from any medical conditions which are prohibitive for diving, unless a current medical clearance certificate is brought along.
• This offer is valid for travel between 01 September 2011 to 14 December 2011.
• Subject to availability of accommodation and flights. (We will assist with alternative date suggestions, should your first choice not be available.)
• Price is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing. Please contact us for single supplement.
• A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm booking
• Federal Air flight – Johannesburg to Vilanculos return only: Once flight is booked, No name or date changes are allowed – 100% penalty will apply, Cancellation penalty on flight 100%.
• Price not valid for Group travel – a separate quotation will be given for a group.
• Payment: Full prepayment is required prior to travel.
• Cancellation: If a booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to travel, full cancellation fees apply.
• No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
Reservations and Enquiries:
Tel: 011 452 0641 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org