Dive Similan Islands & Richelieu Rock, Thailand
|21 March – 02 April 2012
See the bottom of this page for bookings and contact details for queries.
Package includes the following:
Flights & Transfers
• Return international flights from Johannesburg to Phuket, via Bangkok
• All scheduled transfers
White Manta Liveaboard
• 4 nights’ accommodation on the White Manta in a standard cabin consisting of twin beds and wash basin
• 14 Dives including sites such as Richelieu Rock, Similans, Koh Bon and Koh Tachai
• All meals
• Snacks & fruits
• Hot beverages, water
• Tanks, Weights & Torch
• Dive Guide
Mercure Hotel, Patong Phuket
• 5 nights’ accommodation at the Mercure Hotel in a Superior Pool View Room
• Breakfast daily
• 2 Days / 1 Nights’ Accommodation in a 4* Hotel
Package Price: R 18 499 per person, sharing
Upgrade to a Deluxe Cabin (Twin share en-suite): R 1 900 per person, sharing (4 cabins available)
Upgrade to a VIP Cabin (King/Queen size double,en-suite): R 2 500 per person, sharing (4 cabins available)
View Liveaboard Specifications:
Package excludes the following:
• Airport taxes of approximately R3 200 (subject to change)
• Unscheduled transfers
• Marine Park Fee of 1 600 Thb (Approx. R 420) for divers & 800 Thb for non-divers (Approx. R 210)
• Additional Diving
• Dive gear
• Nitrox: 350 Tbh/fill (Approx. R90) or 300 Thb (Approx. R80) per fill if more than 10 dives
• Meals not specified
• Soft Drinks (30 Thb/ R8), Beer (70 Thb/ R19), Wine (1000 Thb/R260), Coffee (50 Thb/R13)
• Service Fees
Day 1: Wednesday, 21 March
Check in at 10h30 at Johannesburg International airport for flight TG704 to Bangkok. Flight departs Johannesburg at 13h40. Dinner and breakfast is served on board the plane.
Day 2: Thursday, 22 March
Arrive in Bangkok at approximately 05h55 and stay in transit for your flight TG201 to Phuket departing at 07h45. On arrival in Phuket you will be met and transferred to your hotel for a 3 nights stay.
Day 2 - 4: Thursday, 22 March – Saturday, 24 March
Spend your days at leisure in Phuket on a bed and breakfast basis
Day 5: Sunday, 25 March
Once you have checked out of your hotel at midday, you will be transferred to the White Manta Liveaboard embarking from Thap Lamu, Phang Nga. Once the Liveaboard is ready, you will commence sailing.
Days 5 - 8: Sunday, 25 March –Wednesday, 28 March
Spend days at leisure on the White Manta Liveaboard. You will dive areas such as Similans, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richilieu Rock.
Day 9: Thursday, 29 March
You will have two dives on your final day and then arrive in Patong Bay, Phuket where you will disembark. Transfer to your hotel to overnight on a bed and breakfast basis
Day 10: Friday, 30 March
Spend the day at leisure in Phuket and overnight on a bed and breakfast basis.
Day 11: Saturday, 31 March
Early morning transfer to the airport for your flight TG226 to Bangkok departing at 07h25. On arrival at 08h50 you will transfer to your hotel where you will overnight on a bed and breakfast basis. Spend the day at leisure exploring and shopping.
Day 12: Sunday, 01 April
Spend the day at leisure in Bangkok before transferring to the airport in evening for your return flight TG703 departing Bangkok at 01h15 the following morning (02 April).
Day 13: Monday, 02 April
Arrival time in Johannesburg is approximately 07h30.
How to book:
A deposit of R 5 000 is needed to secure this booking.
Acc No: 6201 576 7570
Branch: Newton Park, 261050
• It is strongly recommended that travel insurance is purchased at the time of booking in the event that the tour needs to be cancelled due any unforeseen circumstances as cancellation fees may be up to 100%.
• To confirm your booking we will require the deposit to be paid and the tour booking forms to be completed.
• At this stage it is important to check that your passport is still valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
• All travel documents/tickets/vouchers will only be released once payment has been received in full.
• Payment by credit card is by arrangement only - Visa and Mastercard accepted.
• Pro Dive is a tour operator and co-ordinates your travel arrangements with the various service providers eg. Airlines, Accommodation establishments, Liveaboard companies etc. Pro Dive can therefore not be held responsible for any price increases, surcharges or schedule changes that may occur.