Join the editor Raja Ampat dive trip
|23 April – 4 May 2011
(only 5 working days in the whole trip - save your leave!)
“A SCENIC WONDER, BOTH ABOVE & BELOW THE WATER”
Join us to Raja Ampat archipelago in Indonesia’s West Papua Province, off the north-western tip of the island of New Guinea. This area contains the world’s richest reefs and is home to 75% of all known coral species and more than 3000 species of fish. The scenery above water is spectacular, consisting of dramatic lime-stone island outcrops & white beaches. The variety of dive sites is staggering, including World War II wrecks, colourful unblemished reefs, virgin mangrove systems, sheer vertical walls, protected bays with jellyfish, drift dives, giant Manta Rays, Black tip and Wobbegong sharks & the rare Pygmy seahorses as big as a grain of rice.
Raja Ampat has it all!
TOUR PRICE: R 27 950 per person sharing
Upgrade to unlimited diving - nitrox: R 2 000 per person
The tour includes the following:
Flights & Boat Transfer
• Return International Flights from Johannesburg to Jakarta via Singapore
• Return Flights from Jakarta to Sorong
• Transfers including boat transfer from Sorong to Papau Paradise Resort
Jakarta Airport Hotel
• 1 nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel in Jakarta on a bed and breakfast basis
Papau Paradise, Raja Ampat:
• 7 Nights accommodation in a spacious bungalow built over the coral reefs with ensuite bathroom facilities
• All meals
• Fans, mosquito nets, private veranda facing the sea
• Unlimited diving with air
• Rental of Tanks and Weights
Stopover in Singapore
• 2 days / 1 night’s accommodation in a 4* hotel on a room only basis
• Return airport hotel transfers on seat-in-coach basis
• Unlimited complimentary use of SIA Hop-on tourist bus service plying through main tourist belt
• Free admission to 7 attractions:
Sentosa Island Resort
Malay Heritage Centre
National Orchid Garden
Singapore River Bumboat Cruise
Yakun coffee/tea and toast set
Discounts on shopping, dining, sightseeing tours, tourist attractions and car rentals as listed in SIA Boarding Pass Privileges program
The tour price excludes the following:
• Airport Taxes: R 2 500 (subject to change without notice)
• Connecting flights to Johannesburg
• National Park Entrance Fee : 40 euro per person
• Hire of dive equipment other than tanks and weights
• Visa Processing Fee: US$25.00 (S.A. Passport Holders)
• Transportation and other costs for any activities outside the schedule.
• Personal travel, baggage and diving insurance
Please note the following:
• Prices are subject to change in the event of price increases and exchange rate fluctuations.
• The tour package has been quoted on a sharing basis and an additional single supplement fee will be charged for singles.
Day 1: Saturday, 23 April
Check in at 10h00 at Johannesburg International airport for flight to Jakarta via Singapore. Flight departs Johannesburg at 13h15, arriving Singapore 05h35. Flying time approximately 10.5 hours. Dinner and breakfast is served on board the plane.
Day 2: Sunday, 24 April
Arrive in Singapore at 05h35 and stay in transit for flight to Jakarta, departing at 07h50, arriving in Jakarta at 08h25. Check in at Jakarta Airport hotel (in airport building) and spend the day at leisure. Overnight at the Jakarta Airport hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
Day 3: Monday, 25 April
Transfer to the Jakarta airport in the early morning for flight to Sorong. Flight departs at 05h30, arriving in Sorong at 12h30. You will be met on arrival at the airport and transferred by boat to Papau Paradise Resort.
Day 3 - 9: Monday, 25 April – Sunday, 1 May
Papau Paradise: Check in at the resort for 7 nights in a spacious bungalows built over the coral reefs. Each has their own en-suite bathrooms facilities. Unlimited diving included.
Day 10: Monday, 2 May
Transfer to Sorong by boat. Once in Sorong transfer to the airport for a flight departing at 11h40 and arriving in Jakarta at 14h30. On arrival in Jakarta stay in transit for your next flight to Singapore, departing at 17h00 and arriving at 19h35. You will be met on arrival and transferred to a hotel in Singapore. Overnight in Singapore on a room only basis.
Day 11: Tuesday, 3 May
Spend time at leisure in Singapore where a great shopping experience awaits. Once back at the hotel, take time to relax and transfer to the airport at 23h00 to check in for flight SQ0478 to Johannesburg, departing at 02h05.
Day 12: Wednesday, 4 May
Arrive in Johannesburg at 07h00.
• A deposit (non-refundable) of R 8 000.00 per person is required deposit is required to secure your booking.
• Balance of tour price is due no later than 6 weeks prior to departure.
TO FIND OUT MORE OR TO BOOK EMAIL US USING THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, OR CONTACT PRO DIVE ON:
Tel/Fax: +27 41 581 1144
Account: Pro Dive
Branch: Newton Park
Branch #: 261050
Account #: 6201 576 7570